It has been tradition for Lisa's family to come out to visit our family in Arizona ever summer for the last five years. They weren't able to come this summer and so Audrey and I went out to see them!!! We had the best time!!!! Lisa's kids had never met Audrey. It was so fun to be around them and have them get to know her. They were so good to her. They played with her constantly and she fell in love with them immediately!
Emily, Ashley, Audrey, Heidi, Jon, & Riley
Lisa & Audrey
Ashley was so good to play with Audrey in the sand! 
Audrey also enjoyed hanging with the boys!! She absolutely loved Jon and Riley!! I think they really took a liking to her too! She even got them playing with her baby (ha, ha)! 
Riding the paddle boats! (I'm pretty sure Riley and I won :) !)






Thanks for letting us come visit!!! We love you and miss you!!!!!
Lisa lives in this really cool neighborhood. They have a lot of fun things to do! They have a fun little lake with a sandy beach & paddle boats. They also have a swimming pool! It was so beautiful there. It is like she lives in a forrest. They were squirrels and deer everywhere!
Audrey's first time in the sand! She loved it!! She of course had to try eating it too!
Audrey had her first swing ride and loved it! Thanks to Emily for pushing Audrey over and over!
Audrey was happy to hang out with Uncle Dave when he got home from work!
Some more of the highlights, and my favorite photos!!!!
Audrey giving her famous loves at night! Riley wasn't sure what to think!
It was very entertaining watching Riley, Jon, and Lisa try to get Audrey to dance!
Audrey was lauging hard trying to get Jon to eat this braclet!
Riley being a monkey!
Sliding with Ash and Riley!
The Olsen's being silly and having a great time!!! I love the look on Audrey's face!

6 comments:
What a fun trip. loved all the pictures. Looks like Aubrey is happy with her cousins.
How fun! I'm glad you got to go and visit your sister. Too bad Audrey didn't get ANY attention. ;)
Thanks so much for bringing Audrey to see us! It was the highlight of our summer! Miss you guys!
I cannot believe those triplets are already that old. They all look great!
I sent you an invitation to my blog (If you're interested). Becky gave me your email address. Your Audrey is darling! I miss you!
Love those Olsens, I can't believe how big they are getting! Looks like you guys had tons of fun
Aubrey has the most beautiful eyes! And I LOVE your hair Heidi- very cute! SOOO FUN! I can tell you guys had a super time! I wanna live there.. uh! Everyone is looking older - my oh my! How neat for her to be with so many cousins that adore her!
Post a Comment