Chocolate Cupcakes!!! That's my girl!!!!
Playing with her favorite friend Delilah, or "Lilah" as Audrey would say!
Turning off and on the lights! She thinks it is a really fun game. It about makes me crazy!
Getting stuck in her crib! Just kidding. It has happened a couple of times recently and she DOES NOT LOVE IT! She yells stuck from her crib. Good thing she knows how to say that word. Jason almost broke the crib trying to get her out this time! I thought cribs were made not to have these things happen?!

Playing dress up! Isn't this a cute combination she insisted on wearing! Funny girl!
8 comments:
Audrey makes me smile!! She is so cute. I LOVE the last photo of her smashing outfit, that girl has style just like her mama!!
She is so adorable..I must say that I do have some stinkin cute cousins!!!! Hope you guys are doing well:)
I see a future fashion trend for babies coming on!!!! She is so cute.
I love the dress ups. She is all girl. I was starting to think you were done blogging. Don't stop! It so fun to see her cute pictures.
What a cutie pie! James would stick his legs out of the slats too. It always made me nervous. Love the chocolate face!
I think she is pretty darn cute -- and I love the last pic. She has got some serious style! We will be coming the end of July, so we will have to get together and see her!
Sorry I missed swimming today. I can't wait to get back to a normal life!
She is too cute!!
Post a Comment