DEFINITELY NAUGHTY!!

My sweet little girl has found a little bit of a naughty side. She loves to get into pens, markers, makeup, and anything else she is not suppose to. Today I discovered her with desitin all over her mouth. She thought she had put lipstick on! She has been loving getting something she is not suppose to in her hands. When I tell her to bring it to me she runs away so fast. She thinks it is the funniest game ever!
Look at her eyes in this picture. You can tell she knows she is not suppose to color on herself. She is obviously so proud that she did. Why do some kids get such joy out of coloring on themselves!
5 comments:
I think her and Tate are sharing a brain. He has been doing the same thing. He took a silver sharpie to all my music stuff. Luckily he didn't get the piano, or I think we would have to sale him. Ahhhh!
Oh, and just look at that face. . . she knows EXACTLY what she is doing! That means she is one smart cookie. And cute, too.
Haha! I'm convinced Heavenly Father made kids cute so that when they do stuff like that you can't get mad and you just have to laugh. She is so adorable, Heidi! Even if she's covered in blue. And her hair is getting LONG!
That's a good question, why do kids love coloring on themselves but also why is it so cute when it's someone else's child? I adore every ounce of her naughtiness!
Hee hee! Too cute. Look at all that artistic ability! Love, Aunt Patricia
Post a Comment