Mike's sister Julie has two cute little girls named Camille and Abby! They came to visit Mike and Lanette this week. They were soooo excited to swim and wanted to be in the pool every second they could! Lanette worked with them a ton in the pool, and the were really becoming quite the little fish! They both wanted to jump off the diving board so bad but were a little scared. When I went to go get my camera they asked me if I had a blog. Then they wanted to know if I would put pictures of them on my blog. I told them if you jump off the diving board I will put pictures on my blog of you for sure! They thought that would be pretty cool and soooo..............THEY DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAY TO GO CAMILLE & ABBY!!!!!
Abby ready and waiting! What a great jump!!!
Camille was so scared! She must have stepped off and on that diving board about 50 times. She did it! She was so proud of herself! She definitely looks like she has just accomplished something great!!!
Bryson had to show of his cannon ball skills!!!
These girls definitely had FUN IN THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:
They had so much fun. They asked if they could come back next year.
Comment from Camille-Thank you for putting me on your blog and thank you for making me a star.
Comment from Abby-The pool was very fun. I was happy to jump off the diving board. It was really fun.
Thanks Heidi for the fun swimming days. The girls had a great time swimming in your pool. Thanks for putting them on your blog. You made their day! :) Julie
Post a Comment