I have recently discovered a recipe blog that I love! It is called Becoming Betty. Turns out the ladies that put recipes on the blog are girls I grew up with. It makes it even more fun to check it out and try new recipes since I know them. Becoming Betty recently celebrate her 1st birthday. To celebrate they had a drawing for a set of fabulous bowls from Anthropology. You had to leave a comment on the blog to be entered into the drawing. There were 86 comments left. Out of all of those I won!!! I couldn't believe it! I love the bowls, and will use them tons!!


5 comments:
I'm jealous. Those are some cute bowls! Lucky.
Wowser! I love winning things which I NEVER DO!! Congrats those will come in handy as you always have so much company with such great food :)
woohoo! isn't it the funnest feeling. life finally just handed you something for free:)
poor little audrey. what a sweetheart. kids really do put up with a lot. hope these months go by quick for her.
Cool! You're a lucky duck today Heidi!!!
You're so lucky! Love the bowls. Bored? no way. ;)
Post a Comment