My cousin Melanie and I finally had babies together! It has been so fun!! Her little boy Michael was born just 10 days before Audrey. He is such a sweetie! We went to visit them a couple of days ago. Audrey and Michael had fun just staring and grabbing at each other.


Michael is telling Audrey something really important that she is pretty happy about!
5 comments:
Well I really enjoyed that post. What a miracle that you two have these babies to enjoy together.
We are so happy for you two and what a lucky baby to have such deserving parents that will always
see to it that she is spoiled. She is so cute!!
I have had so much fun having a baby at the same time as you. You have been so helpful too. They are such special babies. The past 6 months have been my happiest in my life. Your pictures made me cry.
What cute kids! Audrey's got those cheeks you just want to squoosh. Squooshing is gentler than squishing, so I thought it would be okay!
what cute cousins. they are both so chubby and round. and dressed so cute as well. like the flower too. i'm sure you made it:) what good little mommies to already to play dates:)
Awh! Audrey is such a sweetie...I love that she smiles all the time. She just seems so happy and content to be here! How awesome that you were able to have babies together, cousins are the best!
Post a Comment