Every girl needs a little bling right??!! Yes, we had Audrey's ears pierced. She was a really good sport! She was mostly mad about being held down. I had regrets for about 1 minute after but I managed to get over it quickly. I love them and think she looks darling with her bling!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I LOVE IT!!! She looks even more adorable now...how is THAT possible?? Yeah- the feeling bad part goes away when you see how cute they are, and they seem to get over it pretty quickly, too! I actually think it's worse the older they get. Big hugs to the baby girl, and her Momma! ;) Hey! Did you hear the tragic news of Cravings???
Oh Heidi she looks so pretty! Emily said she looked like an angel! Painful but worth it!
Oh she looks sooo cute and big. She makes me want a little girl. I so glad you are haveing so much fun with her.
She looks like something pretty!
i soooooo want to do that! she looks too cute. i have been so scared to do it though. you are motivation!
I always say...nothing wrong with a little bling. She looks so cute. I hope she is feeling better.
She is soooooooooooo cute!!!!!
I love her earings, I love how she is being shy for the camera. So cute.
You're "toughin" up this girl in no time. LOVE IT! I had to comment on her toys around her. That girls world is equivalent to DISNEYLAND! I love her teething toys and all her cute stuff. Seriously you have the best things, and they are all matching and cutsy, and aww.. just adorable. She's a lucky girl.
Post a Comment