Audrey went on her first of I'm sure many wagon rides a few days ago with her favorite little buddy Landon! She loved it! She didn't make a peep the whole time she was in it. She was so happy to be able to sit up and look around at everything! It's so fun to watch her experience new things!

Audrey & Landon

Love this little face! Wish I could know what she is thinking about?!
5 comments:
She's so cute, Heidi! LOVE the hat.
Precious!! I love the bubbles...she is thinking "now THIS has got to be the life!"
You are getting good with that new camara. She is so sweet. She looks so big sittin up. Makes me sad
ummm.. did you know it's like 80 degrees outside? O wait, was that taken in Utah.. ha ha! I loved the second pictures. Looks professional. Ooo la la! I wish I lived close to you.. I want Bray to have her as a friend :-)
Man, I just want to smooch her to death!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment